Jobs at SEA
- Do you want a job where you can make a difference to people’s lives by offering person centred care that enables clients to live independently?
- Are you passionate about providing great quality care to clients who are deaf and have additional needs?
- Finally, do you have a strong empathy with the needs of D/deaf Adults and the ability to build rapport with service users?
The roles involves providing care to clients however, this does depends on individual needs. Examples of the tasks;
- Provide support in social and leisure activities
- Personal care such as – washing, bathing, showering etc
- Help with mobility
- Support in preparing meals, shopping
- Assist clients to access to information
- Support and develop communication
- Support with simple house work
- Encourage independence and also to learn new skills
- Budget planning and managing money
- Teaching transport skills
To apply click on the link below and then email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Application Form
SEA is an equal opportunities employer. Furthermore, we are committed to providing services which improve access for the client group. As a result, we are a unique organisation which is able to provide staff with sign language skills to individuals, businesses and organisations, enabling the provision of high quality, equitable and finally providing accessible services.