Jobs at SEA
- Do you want a job where you can make a difference to people’s lives by offering person centred care that enables clients to live independently?
- Are you passionate about providing great quality care to clients who are deaf/hard of hearing and have additional needs?
- Finally, do you have a strong empathy with the needs of deaf adults and children and the ability to build rapport with clients?
The roles involves providing care to clients however, this does depends on individual needs. Examples of the tasks;
- Provide support in social and leisure activities
- Personal care such as – washing, bathing, showering etc
- Help with mobility
- Support in preparing meals, shopping
- Assist clients to access to information
- Support and develop communication
- Support with simple house work
- Encourage independence and also to learn new skills
- Budget planning and managing money
- Teaching transport skills
- Encourage personal safety
- Support clients to achieve a healthy and active lifestyle
To apply click on the link below and then email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Application Form
SEA is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to providing services which improve access for the client group. As a result, we are a unique organisation which is able to provide staff with sign language skills to individuals, businesses and organisations, enabling the provision of high quality, equitable and finally providing accessible services.