The values our SEA staff have –
- We treat everyone with respect, at all times
- SEA offer skilled support to ensure people who live here to achieve their optimum state of health and wellbeing.
- We uphold the human and citizenship rights of all with whom we have contact.
- Our employees respect and encourage the right to independence for all service users.
- We recognise service users individual uniqueness.
- We recognise the individual need for personal fulfilment and aim to offer individualised programmes of meaningful activity to satisfy that need of Service Users and staff.
Meet the Management Team
All our staff are fully vetted, they are then subject to a full skills audit and training is provided to meet the requirements of the work. Furthermore, all SEA employees have BSL skills. Above all, the SEA have a passion for providing great quality care.