SEA can provide support workers for children in your own home or within a school setting. Firstly, we support children and young people who have diagnosis of deafness or deaf blindness. Furthermore, children and young people who have additional or complex needs. Overall, we aim to support you to achieve the best outcomes for your child.
What we do…
- Ensure that quality care/support is maintained for their emotional, health and wellbeing
- Offer specialist advice, information and support to families, providing information on the appropriate resources designed to support children with sensory needs.
- Promote a good communication environment in the home and educational settings
- Encourage your child to engage and interact at their own pace
- Encourage the use of everyday routines
- Finally, we can provide respite in the family home